The Revelation - A Book With 7 Seals ?
/ Ewald Frank
- Chapter 1 - Introduction, The Day of the Lord, Origin and significance of the prophetic word
- Chapter 2 - The seven messages of the resurrected Lord, First message, Keep the first love
- Chapter 3 - The fifth message, The Reformation Age, Strengthening the weak in faith
- Chapter 4 - A glimpse into heaven
- Chapter 5 - The mysterious book with the seven seals
- Chapter 6 - The opening of the seals, The unveiling of the power of the antichrist, A general view
- Chapter 7 - The sealed from the Jews
- Chapter 8 - The seventh seal, The silence in heaven, Mercy seat becomes judgement seat, Introduction to the seven trumpet judgements, The first four trumpets
- Chapter 9 - The incomparable torment, The fifth trumpet the first woe
- Chapter 10 - An intermediate vision The open book, The Lord as the Angel of the covenant
- Chapter 11 - The second intermediate vision, The measuring of the temple and the ministry of the two witnesses
- Chapter 12 - The woman clothed with the sun, Christ and His Own, Satan the red dragon and his followers
- Chapter 13 - The visions of Daniel in review of and in connection with the Revelation
- Chapter 14 - The Lamb and the sealed 144,000
- Chapter 15 - The seven bowl judgements and the multitude at the crystal sea
- Chapter 16 - The seven bowls of wrath, The final judgements of Gods indignation
- Chapter 17 - The woman riding on the beast
- Chapter 18 - The destruction of the great Babylon
- Chapter 19 - The rejoicing in heaven over the destruction of Babylon, The marriage of the Lamb
- Chapter 20 - Binding of Satan, Completion of the first resurrection by the martyrs, The Millennial Kingdom
- Chapter 21 - Announcing of the new heaven and the new earth, The glory of the New Jerusalem, The terrible fate of the lost
- Chapter 22 - The river of life and the trees of life, The paradise-like condition during the Millennial Reign
- Appendix - The 70 weeks of Daniel and the current events with Israel in the light of Bible prophecy
In this exposition we shall mainly deal with the time span of the New Testament Church and take into consideration the passages of the Scripture which shed light upon the course of time. The main emphasis will be on the prophetic book of the Bible, the Revelation - the Apocalypse. The prophetic scripture contains symbols which are indeed hard to understand. Many Bible scholars and teachers have therefore put aside this book, while others have expressed their own thoughts about it. In reality, until now we did not have a true balanced, "up to date" literature, which would take us into the newest stand according to the rapid prophetic developments.
This was not possible, because only through the fulfilment of the events foretold in the Holy Scriptures could those developments be seen, understood, recognised and placed correctly. The first and the last generation of the Christian era are the most privileged according to Bible prophecy. We give all glory and honour to God Who knows all things and could foretell all the events and have them written down in advance. In order that all will find it easy to follow, we shall deal successively with the chapters starting with the first to the last. To make this exposition as complete as possible, reference to other places in the whole Scripture was made.
Although the subjects are dealt with briefly, this should be a sufficient cue for all interested Bible readers to find access to the counsel of God. May God grant the understanding of the Scriptures by divine revelation through the Spirit to all who search this text of the Revelation. Blessed are all those who read and understand the inspired Word by the Spirit. The Spirit of God searches all things (1 Cor. 2: 10-16).